Best In Class Facilities
Hillcrest Health & Rehab offers a 10,000 square foot rehab gym, private rooms with bathrooms and showers, recreational activities, free WiFi, bistro dining and innovative in-room menu dining, our care team is dedicated to making your stay as comfortable as possible. Our attractive common spaces include:
- 50s soda bar-themed family lounge with free popcorn
- Secure outdoor courtyard with a playground for children
- Chapel for services or quiet reflection
- Recreation room with tables for games and family gatherings
- Many attractive lounges with TVs, books, games, computers and a piano
- Comfortable dining rooms
- The 1702 Bistro available to patients, family and friends
Our culinary services are unmatched by any health care provider in Nebraska, with an executive chef on staff to provide creative, quality menu offerings in our dining rooms and state-of-the-art bistro. The 1702 Bistro features a large dining area with booths, tables and a fireplace as well as an outdoor courtyard with water features, making it the perfect place to gather with family or friends. The bistro offers made-to-order specialties like sandwiches, soups, salads and pizza. Families and guests are welcome to dine in the bistro, and patients can also choose in-room dining throughout the day for their comfort and enjoyment. Take a look at a sample of our menu!
Hillcrest Health & Rehab Testimonials
Explore This Location
How can we help you today?
- Hillcrest Country Estates
- Hillcrest Firethorn
- Hillcrest Mable Rose
- The Club at Hillcrest Mable Rose
- Hillcrest Health and Rehab
- Hillcrest Millard
- Hillcrest Shadow Lake
- Hillcrest Home Care - Lincoln
- Hillcrest Home Care - Omaha
- Hillcrest Caring Companions
- Hillcrest Hospice
- Hillcrest Silver Ridge
- Innovate Physical Therapy
- Hillcrest Highlands of Gretna
- Freedom Village of Bellevue
Hillcrest Health Services complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, and does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. Please click below for the full notice.
© 2024 Hillcrest Health Services. All rights reserved.