Join us for an exclusive event!
Eat. Drink. Learn.
Thursday, August 25, 5-7 p.m.
Spezia – 3125 S. 72nd St., Omaha, NE 68124
- Wine, Cocktails & Other Beverages
- Dinner (select meal option with RSVP)
- Presentation (5:30 p.m.)
- Raffle Prizes
- Take-home Gift
“Divining the Hospice Diagnosis” Presented by Mike Rehfeldt, M.A., Hillcrest Hospice Administrator
Participants will learn about:
- The top three leading causes of death in America
- The three common disease trajectories
- Hospice eligibility guidelines for heart failure, COPD and protein calorie malnutrition
Earn a CE (1 credit)
Participants can choose to earn a CE credit for attending this presentation. Please attend the full hour and fill out the survey. Continuing Education Contact Hour is applicable for social workers, nurses and nursing home administrators.
Continuing Education Contact Hours awarded by Iowa Western Community College, Iowa Board of Nursing Provider #6.