Hillcrest Country Estates Grand Lodge features 102 upscale senior independent living apartments, as well as 60 assisted living and memory support apartments set on Hillcrest Country Estates’ beautifully landscaped 44-acre Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC). Should your healthcare needs change, the services we offer will change with you, whether you need a little help with daily activities or memory support. We are located minutes away from the Offutt Air Force Base, making the Grand Lodge a perfect living option for retired military veterans, in addition to other seniors in the Papillion area.
At this stage in your life, it’s time to relax and enjoy every moment. Live life to the fullest! Maximize your time to enjoy the things that make you happy. Let us take care of the rest. With maintenance-free living, the Grand Lodge takes care of the day-to-day tasks that keep you from doing what you’d like to do. The Grand Lodge provides all maintenance services including landscaping, snow removal, housekeeping every-other week and flat linen service. Your utilities are included with your apartment including cable, phone and WiFi. We can also provide chauffeur services scheduled in advance and offer convenient underground parking. It’s all taken care of, so you can live worry free!
Independent living apartments start at $3,545/mo for one person. To include a second person, it is an additional $610/mo. Exact monthly fees are based on the floor plans, which range from around 800 to 1,400 square feet. View the amenities and fees sheets for more details.
Explore our amenities below!
- Concierge service and 24-hour staffing
- All maintenance, landscaping and snow removal
- Housekeeping and flat linen service every-other week
- All utilities, including cable, phone and WiFi
- Chauffeur services
The Wellness Center
- Heated indoor saltwater pool
- Relaxing hot tub
- Fitness gym with personal trainer
- Exercise room and classes
- The Salon & Day Spa
- Health Center
- Priority access to Hillcrest’s health care services
Hillcrest Country Estates Grand Lodge has a number of flexible dining options, including a bistro, pub and chef-managed restaurant. Check out all of their sample menus.
- Nottingham’s, a chef-managed restaurant MENU
- 370 Bistro BREAKFAST MENU | ALL DAY MENU
- Cheers Pub MENU
- Keswick’s MENU
- Private dining rooms for parties
- Flexible dining options
Leisure & Fun
- Performing arts & learning center
- Hobby shop
- Fine arts studio
- Library & Club Room
- Fireplace lounge, patios and decks
- Beautiful courtyards, trails and water features
Assisted Living & Memory Support
- Medication management
- Dining reminders & temporary in-room dining service
- Scheduled transportation to doctor appointments
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Personalized care and greater assistance with activities of daily living, like bathing and dressing
- Small, meaningful group activities that relate to residents’ personal past and present preferences
- Memory stations available to stimulate residents’ engagement with activities from their past
- Spiritual support and chaplain services provided
Explore This Location
How can we help you today?
- Hillcrest Country Estates
- Hillcrest Firethorn
- Hillcrest Mable Rose
- The Club at Hillcrest Mable Rose
- Hillcrest Health and Rehab
- Hillcrest Millard
- Hillcrest Shadow Lake
- Hillcrest Home Care - Lincoln
- Hillcrest Home Care - Omaha
- Hillcrest Caring Companions
- Hillcrest Hospice
- Hillcrest Silver Ridge
- Innovate Physical Therapy
- Hillcrest Highlands of Gretna
- Freedom Village of Bellevue
Hillcrest Health Services complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, and does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. Please click below for the full notice.
© 2022 Hillcrest Health Services. All rights reserved.