What to Expect
What to Expect as a Guest at The Rehab Cottage
During your stay, your social worker will discuss progress updates and transition plans with you, such as the timeframe for coordinating your supportive transition services with Hillcrest Home Care and Hillcrest Physical Therapy. With Hillcrest’s continuum of rehab services, you are assured more consistent care along your path to recovery, which ensures greater success.
The most challenging – and rewarding – parts of your day will be your therapy sessions. Many of our rehab team members have worked with us for 10+ years and are among the most respected therapists in Nebraska, with special certifications in geriatric therapy, hand therapy, lymphedema management and other areas. Your therapists will lovingly push you to achieve your goals, and while feeling difficult at times, you’ll soon realize the rewards of your hard work as you achieve your goals and get ready for a successful transition back to the community.
Your rehab team includes:
- Physical therapists – develop a plan with you to improve your movement focusing on joint mobility, strength, endurance and balance
- Occupational therapists – work with you to improve your performance in daily household and personal care tasks such as bathing, dressing, cooking, laundry and driving
- Speech therapists – involved when improvements in speech, swallowing and communication are needed
How can we help you today?
We understand that choosing the right living situation for you or your loved ones is a difficult decision. Our expert team is ready to answer any questions you may have so that we can help you find the best solution for your unique situation.
- Hillcrest Country Estates
- Hillcrest Firethorn
- Hillcrest Mable Rose
- The Club at Hillcrest Mable Rose
- Hillcrest Health and Rehab
- Hillcrest Millard
- Hillcrest Shadow Lake
- Hillcrest Physical Therapy
- Hillcrest Home Care - Lincoln
- Hillcrest Home Care - Omaha
- Hillcrest Caring Companions
- Hillcrest Hospice Care
- Silver Ridge
Hillcrest Health Services complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, and does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. Please click below for the full notice.
© Hillcrest Health Services. All rights reserved.