Memory Support at Hillcrest Mable Rose
Specialists in Memory Support
Our memory support houses offer new opportunities for individuals with cognitive impairments who need a supportive, loving assisted living environment. The professional team members understand how difficult and challenging it is for both prospective residents and their families to cope with Alzheimer’s Disease or related memory disorders, and we’re here to help you with this transition.
Residents and families receive all the amenities and support provided in Assisted Living, as well as:
- Memory boxes to personalize treasured keepsakes and provide location cues for residents
- Specially-designed households that encourage wandering within a secure environment
- Family-style dining in each house
- Laundry services
- A secured courtyard featuring a covered exterior veranda, outdoor walking path, fountain and garden
- Therapeutic recreational activities throughout the day
- On-site health center to help coordinate health needs and appointments
- Team members specially-trained in dementia care
Through individual and group recreation, each resident becomes actively involved in familiar activities, connecting them with others and building self-esteem. Programs are individualized to meet the needs and wishes of residents, encouraging each one to continue performing familiar tasks that offer a sense of accomplishment.
If you’re considering memory support assisted living for your loved one, Hillcrest Mable Rose offers an unmatched balance of caring and innovation. Learn more by calling (402) 291-9777 today or contact us online.
How can we help you today?
We understand that choosing the right living situation for you or your loved ones is a difficult decision. Our expert team is ready to answer any questions you may have so that we can help you find the best solution for your unique situation.
- Hillcrest Country Estates
- Hillcrest Firethorn
- Hillcrest Mable Rose
- The Club at Hillcrest Mable Rose
- Hillcrest Health and Rehab
- Hillcrest Millard
- Hillcrest Shadow Lake
- Hillcrest Physical Therapy
- Hillcrest Home Care - Lincoln
- Hillcrest Home Care - Omaha
- Hillcrest Caring Companions
- Hillcrest Hospice Care
Hillcrest Health Services complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, and does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. Please click below for the full notice.
© Hillcrest Health Services. All rights reserved.