Looking for a new career where you can make a real difference in the lives of older adults? Become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and you can make a difference in your own life, too. Make more money and earn great benefits like health insurance, paid time off and 401(k) retirement savings for your future.
Hillcrest Health will pay your tuition for the CNA certification class ($550 value) if you commit to work with us for at least a year (can be full-time or part-time). And we’ll even reward you with a $1,000 bonus spread over your first year with us.
The CNA certification class is offered through Quality Career Pathways, a local certified training institute and testing center that partners with Hillcrest. Students must complete 76 hours of training and pass an exam to successfully earn the certification. While that may seem like a lot of hours, Quality Career Pathways offers two options so you can choose the one that fits your lifestyle:
The Traditional Option
- 76 hours in the classroom at Quality Career Pathways’ convenient locations
- Partial day for the final exam in the classroom
- Best for those who need to be focused in a classroom setting (vs. online)
The Hybrid Option
- 44 hours of online training at your own pace
- 32 hours (4 days) in the classroom at Quality Career Pathways
- Partial day at Quality Career Pathways for the final exam
So which option is best for you and your learning style?
Discuss the options and all of the details with our recruiting team. Leah and April are ready to talk with you and get you started on your new career as a Certified Nursing Assistant. And you could even work for Hillcrest before you graduate with your certification. Ask for details.