Bellevue Arrows to Aerospace Parade – August 21
Thank you to those who registered to walk with Hillcrest/Innovate in the Bellevue Arrows to Aerospace Parade TOMORROW, Saturday, August 21. Here are some important details:
- We will be lining up on Bert Murphy Blvd. as entries 9B (Hillcrest) and 9C (Innovate), after Bellevue Little Theatre and before Cobalt Credit Union (see full lineup list here). Look for “Hillcrest” and “Innovate” on the signs along the curb.
- The parade route begins at Bert Murphy, travels along Mission Ave., turns left at Franklin St., and ends at the street north of Washington Park (see map here). Try parking near Washington Park and walk to our lineup spot so you’ll be able to easily get to your vehicle once we’re done walking in the parade.
- Be to our lineup spot by 9:30 a.m. in your blue “Enhancing Lives” shirt (or green IPT shirt). The parade starts at 10 a.m., rain or shine. All shirt orders should have been received by today through the interoffice mail. Please email Liz (email@example.com) with any last-minute requests, and she will try to accommodate those and bring to the parade tomorrow morning.
- We will be giving out candy and Hillcrest shopper bags. IPT will pass out stress balls. Bags of items will be given to team members prior to the start of the parade (half will be instructed to pass out during the first half of the parade and the other half the second part of the parade). Please walk all goodies to the curb to hand to the parade watchers (no throwing). Depending on team member turnout, some may not receive a bag of goodies to distribute. Please just walk, wave and smile.
- After the parade, you are invited to join us outside of the Hillcrest Home & Community Services Education Center (1820 Hillcrest Drive, Bellevue) for Swine Dining BBQ, drinks and yard games. Please park in front of the HHS Home Office, IPT or in the vacant lot and consider bringing a folding chair/camp chair (or a blanket for the kiddos) to sit on, as we will not have seating set up outside.
Please let Liz know if you have any questions. See you tomorrow!