Bellevue Arrows to Aerospace Parade
Saturday, August 20, 10 a.m. (line up at 9:30)
Olde Towne Bellevue
Thank you to everyone who signed up to join us on Saturday, Aug. 20, in Olde Towne Bellevue for the Annual Arrows to Aerospace Parade! Please read the following important details:
- Line up in our spot by 9:30 a.m. in your Hillcrest or Innovate t-shirt. Hillcrest Health Services is entry #10, and Innovate Physical Therapy is #11.
- Lineup begins on Bert Murphy at Mission Ave. and continues north on Lincoln Rd. Look for the signs along the curb that say “Hillcrest” and “Innovate.”
- The parade route travels along Mission Ave., turning left at Franklin St., ending at the street north of Washington Park. Try parking near Washington Park so you can easily leave after we’re done walking to head to the after party at DJ’s Dugout.
- The parade will begin promptly at 10 a.m., rain or shine.
- The Hillcrest entry will include the Hillcrest Mable Rose bus with residents and the Hillcrest Home Care car (driven by HCC team).
- All team member participants will walk, wave, smile and pass out candy or swag items. Bags of candy/swag items will be distributed to team members prior to the start of the parade. Be sure not to hand out all of your items right away — we want to ensure we have supplies to last the entirety of the route to Washington Park.
- We will need a few volunteers for Hillcrest and a few for Innovate who want to hold the parade banners as we walk.
- Please remember not to throw any candy/swag. Everything must be walked to the curb and handed to parade attendees. This is a rule from the parade organizers that we have agreed to follow.
- We’ll gather after the parade for food, drinks and FUN at DJ’s Dugout in Bellevue (10308 S 23rd St, Bellevue).
- Doors will open at 10:45 a.m. Food will be served starting at 11 a.m.
Save the Date — Sarpy Walk to End Alzheimer’s:
- Hillcrest is the presenting sponsor for the Annual Sarpy County Walk to End Alzheimer’s coming up on Saturday, Sept. 24 at 10 a.m. at Prairie Queen Recreation Area. The full details will be posted and sent out soon. Plan to arrive by around 9 a.m. to be part of a Hillcrest team photo.
- For team members who participate in the walk, we’ll have some fun swag, raffles and more as our thanks for you taking time to represent Hillcrest. For team members who participate in both the Arrows to Aerospace Parade and the Sarpy Walk to End Alzheimer’s, we’ll have a little something extra for you. 🙂
Questions? Email Liz – firstname.lastname@example.org