We understand that spending time in a rehabilitation center may not be your ideal choice, so we make every effort to ensure your comfort and keep you entertained and connected to family and friends.
Our Rehab Cottage is beautifully designed with high ceilings illuminated with skylights, an outdoor gazebo with landscaped paths and private visiting areas on the patio and in the Flatwater Room.
The Hearth Room offers a warm and inviting area for dining and gathering which features a 30-foot-high stone fireplace as the centerpiece, and the Cyber Café includes a comfortable bench seating area to relax, plug-in and stay connected.
The Rehab Cottage offers excellent amenities featuring a one-of-a-kind dining experience offering made-to-order meals prepared by an on-site chef and served in the Hearth Room, Cyber Café or in the comfort of your suite.
With 22 guest suites in two neighborhoods, Meadowlark and Goldenrod, the suites are comfortably appointed and include the following:
- Sofa-sleepers with fresh linens for visitors
- Private bathrooms with European-style showers
- Locked medication cabinets
- Ceiling-mounted lifts in four suites
The Spa Room features a whirlpool bath with separate climate control and heated towel rack for a luxurious spa experience.
- HUR exercise equipment using air pressure for resistance, leading to safer exercise with less chance for injury
- HUR iBalance – a testing/training platform to allow for baseline balance testing, continued monitoring, evaluation and training
- Ceiling-mounted track lifts for use during walking and balance tasks for your safety
With a dedicated Recreation Therapist (CRTS), your schedule will be full of activities and wellness programs for your enjoyment and entertainment.With so much going on each day, our time with us will pass quicker than you think!
For many, this experience will likely change your life, and we look forward to being by your side and helping you return to living your life to the fullest.