Hillcrest Health Services serves around 1,000 aging adults in the community every day. Many of these individuals are experiencing the effects of Alzheimer’s or other dementia disorders. Join Hillcrest in the fight against Alzheimer’s by participating in the Sarpy County Annual Walk to End Alzheimer’s. As this year’s presenting sponsor, it’s our chance to show Sarpy County what we’re made of and have the biggest team there!
- The walk is on Saturday, August 26, at 9:30 a.m. at Bellevue West High School (1501 Thurston Ave, Bellevue). Please note the change in location this year.
- Team members and their families are encouraged to sign up to walk with Team Hillcrest. To sign up, simply follow the link, click the “Join Our Team” button on the left side of the screen (under the monetary achievement bar) and fill out the required information. Registration can also be done the day of the walk starting at 8 a.m.
- All walkers are asked to meet at Bellevue West at 8:30 a.m. and wear their blue “Enhancing Lives” T-shirts. If you do not have one, please submit your shirt request in the form below by Monday, August 21.
- As our thank-you for your participation, Hillcrest will be serving free hot dogs and snacks to the Hillcrest team and the public after the walk. We’ll also be drawing for the 50/50 raffle winner. Feel free to stick around and spend time with your fellow team members.
- If you cannot attend the walk but would like to donate to our team, follow the link, scroll down and click on “Donate to the Team.” All proceeds go to the Alzheimer’s Association.
If you register to walk with Team Hillcrest on the Alzheimer’s Walk website, you will receive more updates and instructions as we get closer to August 26. If you sign up for a Hillcrest T-shirt, you will receive it in Hillcrest’s interoffice mail by the week prior to the walk.