Do you value fun? So do we!
We also believe in learning and growing, and creating awesome experiences every day. There is no such thing as a typical work day at Hillcrest.
Do you want to enhance lives?
If caring for others is your personal mission, then joining Hillcrest Health Services is your best path to a successful and rewarding career. We provide more services for aging adults than any other provider in the region, which means plenty of growth opportunities within our innovative organization.
Our opportunities include:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nurse Assistants
- Medication Assistants
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Massage Therapists
- Culinary (Chefs, Cooks, Dietitians, Servers)
What can we do for you?
- Health benefits as low as $10.33 per month
- Flex spending accounts for medical/dependent care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with an excellent employer match program
- Up to 4 weeks of PTO (paid time off) in the first year
- Voluntary insurance programs such as life and short-term disability
- Flexible hours: FT/PT/Weekends/Casual
- Professional Development Program
- Discounted massage therapy services
- Free CEs and educational growth opportunities
Are you ready to join our family?
See our open positions and apply today!